cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tase_Woolf
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi

I receive email orders and would like to add the received emails to the order record in my Airtable. Tried a drag and drop but this transfers the message from Outlook as a .msg, which can’t be read.

Occasionally there are multiple emails, and I would like to have them all in the same place, with the particular order. Any help appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can save your email message as a PDF file to your desktop, and then drag that PDF file into your attachment field in Airtable. Then, you can view the PDF file in Airtable.

You can also put multiple PDF files into the same attachment field.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. If not, please let me know what else you need help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

You can save your email message as a PDF file to your desktop, and then drag that PDF file into your attachment field in Airtable. Then, you can view the PDF file in Airtable.

You can also put multiple PDF files into the same attachment field.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. If not, please let me know what else you need help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Scott; such a simple solution! :woman_facepalming:

You’re welcome! Glad I could help! :slightly_smiling_face: