Help

Re: Can you increase the size of embedded gallery in Wix?

877 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charles_Osterta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am moving along quite well. Quick question about embedding on a six page. I can easily change my page size to see more, but I don’t see an option to show more of the gallery. I know folks can scroll, but my current provider allows adjustable sizes of the embedded window within the Wix window if that makes sense. Thanks for any help.

charley

test5

6 Replies 6

Could you elaborate on this a bit? What more do you want to show? More records? More detail for each record? Are those dashed lines a clue of some kind to what you want? Maybe it’s the late hour, but something not clicking yet based on your current description.

Charles_Osterta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I probably was not clear. Let me try again. Ignore the dotted lines. The table that is display with all the links is not adjustable in Wix whereas my current provide allows me to adjust the size ot the table. So users have seen more or less without having to scroll. Example, what if I only wanted the first two rows displayed or if I expanded the Airtable I could allow twelve items to be viewed before the user scrolls…

If I clik on the Airtable I have no options to size the Airtable. Airtable will size with the wix page window horizontically with allows 5 columns and I can adjust to show less but I cannot control the vertical sizing as I stated to show more rows. I understand that scrolling is available but it leaves me no ability to control on my page.

If this doesn’t make sense, I can do a short video of what I have and how it works.

Let me know and thanks for answering

I do see the expanded view at the bottom of the Airtable but am asking if it is possible that I can decide the expanded view size. Hope I haven’t totally confused what I am trying to say.

It is not a biggie, I am just trying to replicate what I have been able to do from another provider.

thanks

Just to clarify the terminology, you’re not embedding “an Airtable”. Airtable is the name of the app/service. What you’re embedding and interacting with is a view.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to control the expanded view size. The only control I can see is in the iframe code that is provided to embed the view:

Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 9.04.32 AM

Charles_Osterta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

That might be just what I need. I’ll figure out how my other provider did what I am asking. This gets me started. Thanks.

I changes the height to 100% and it did exactly what I needed. Thanks so much