829 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antony_Bearpark
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Airtable, I noticed you've changed the colours. Whilst the update is nice, you seem to have included multiple shades of blue that are incredibly alike and cancel each other out.

wj1j4q9

Rather than have three different blues, you could explore the vast range of greens you're missing. The bright green you had before could have been slightly amended to fit within the set. I'm sure a lot of people use greens within traffic light colour coding.

2 Replies 2
KerryH

I'm so glad you posted this! I spent my morning wondering why my base colors were more muted. Thought I'd changed something in my settings to effect my original color choices....nope, it was an update! Thanks for stopping me from scratching my head...LOL But ya, more greens! and bring back true vibrant colors!

yaz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Agreed with above, the colours are very muted. For those with colour deficiency like myself, I found the colours prior much more vibrant and practical. I find myself squinting at the likes of RAGs we use in Airtable now, which is not the most enjoyable experience.