cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sierra_Leone_Jo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi!

I have a table with freelancers, I have another with expenses associated (payment info & dates that went to each freelancer). 

What I am trying to do is pull all expenses linked to each freelancer by month. So I have columns labeled with the months on my freelancer's base. I just can't figure out the roll-up formula to limit the column to only count expenses (weeks paid) per month/date range. 

Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Sierra, I think you could do this via the conditional filters within a rollup, resulting in the following:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.15.18 PM.png

image.png

The downside to this is that you'd have to create one field per month and set the filters though

Another method you could try is to use a new table to link invoices of a single freelancer for a month year together, like so:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.17.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.17.19 PM.png

You'd have an automation that would create the links for you whenever an invoice is created as well, so it's just set and forget

Base link

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hi Sierra, I think you could do this via the conditional filters within a rollup, resulting in the following:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.15.18 PM.png

image.png

The downside to this is that you'd have to create one field per month and set the filters though

Another method you could try is to use a new table to link invoices of a single freelancer for a month year together, like so:

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.17.42 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 3.17.19 PM.png

You'd have an automation that would create the links for you whenever an invoice is created as well, so it's just set and forget

Base link

Thank you so much! That worked perfectly!