cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FChAirTable
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,

I have 2 databases with sync tables on one AirTable Account. I would like to move them to another account without loosing the syncronisation between tables. Is there a way to do it ? 

Thanks

F.

2 Replies 2
FreyaRodriguez
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey,

To move both databases with one AirTable account to another account without losing synchronization, begin by exporting data from the original account to secure a backup. Next, set up new databases in the target account mirroring the structure of the originals. Import the exported data into these new databases. Now, recreate the sync tables in the new account, ensuring they are configured to sync correctly with the source tables. Verify all sync settings, including field mappings and relationships. Now before the final transition, conduct thorough testing to guarantee data integrity. Hope this will help but if not, reach out to AirTable support for assistance.

FChAirTable

I thought there were some extensiosn on AirTable to help in migrating from one account to another one. It is a real lack, especially when you work with customers. It is always a tedious job 🙂 Thanks.