Help

Re: Design Question: I am looking for a way to manage a team of mental health clinicans who have dif

182 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valerie_Doyle
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My selection criteria can be based on age ranges, speciality (depression, anxiety, trauma) (couples, type of couple–same sex, hetro couple, poly couple) I am entering the different values, but I do not understand how to do a search where I am presented with which clinicians meet the clients criteria. Thank you in advance.

1 Reply 1
JamesHenders
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just came across your post, and it sounds like you have an interesting challenge ahead with managing a team of mental health clinicians with diverse skill sets. Finding a way to match clinicians with clients based on their specific criteria can be a bit tricky.
While I don't have a specific solution to offer, I recently stumbled upon a prayer for depression while browsing online. It resonated with me because it emphasized the power of hope and finding strength during challenging times. Sometimes, exploring alternative approaches like prayer or meditation can complement traditional methods of managing mental health.