1113 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kai_Soremekun
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

As a result of my newbie status I have a lot of fields in each TABLE of my base that are not going to be used.

This happened over the course of several weeks as I developed and revised my base.

Is there an easy way of knowing if fields in my TABLES are being used anywhere in the base? And if they’re not a quick way to delete them?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
M_Godfrey
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I think we have all been there :rofl:

If you have Airtable Pro you can use the Base Schema App to see if your fields are being ‘used anywhere’ (formulas, lookups, rollups, linked fields etc…)

There is no way to automate deleting the fields you no longer need, but something I often do is hide all the fields on a table - then go through and only expose those I suspect I no longer need so that you have a good list of candidates for deletion.

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
M_Godfrey

I think we have all been there :rofl:

If you have Airtable Pro you can use the Base Schema App to see if your fields are being ‘used anywhere’ (formulas, lookups, rollups, linked fields etc…)

There is no way to automate deleting the fields you no longer need, but something I often do is hide all the fields on a table - then go through and only expose those I suspect I no longer need so that you have a good list of candidates for deletion.