Help

Re: Has anyone integrated Airtable with Salesforce?

208 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rduke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I manage an instance of SF at a company of 50+ employees. I would like to build an airtable base that generally mirrors it, but is better, and then establish a sync between the base I build and Salesforce. Has anyone done anything like this? Was the documentation helpful enough for me to rely on it to do a project like this?

14 Replies 14

Feel free to shoot me an email (matthew@whalesync.com). Can set you up with 2-way sync for Salesforce x Airtable via Whalesync.

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@medfuturexai

You can create your own custom syncing solution between Airtable and Salesforce by using Make’s Salesforce integrations & automations.

If you’ve never used Make before, I’ve assembled a bunch of Make training resources in this thread.

For example, here is how you could instantly trigger a Make automation from Airtable.

I also give live demonstrations of how to use Make in many of my Airtable podcast appearances here.

Hope this helps!

— ScottWorld, Expert Airtable Consultant

@medfuturexai 

Hi, my connector(salesforce connector ) can update data from airtable to salesforce. You need to:

1) Select the Salesforce object to be operated.

2) Specify the Table and Field in Airtable.

3) Specify which field stores the Salesforce object ID

4) Map the table field to the object.

5) Run your request.

6) The result will be saved in the Result Field of Airtable.

Feel free to shoot me an email (support2@funshowtech.com). Hope this helps you.

medfuturexai
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@David6  Can you please provide any video tutorial for that? Did this connector is paid or it free of cost?

@medfuturexai Hi, I recorded a video to demonstrate the operation of updating an account name. Here is the URL: https://youtu.be/-ptpA-Y-xRA
This plugin requires payment