cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaime_Kaiser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey All,

The company I work for just started using the free version of Airtable and my boss wants me to make it so that there is a header image for each entry in grid view instead of the blank space with a grey image logo.

I thought I could accomplish this by adding an attachment field and uploading an image there, but even with jpegs attachments, the image still isn’t showing up at the top.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,
Jaime

4 Replies 4

Welcome to the community, @Jaime_Kaiser! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: The icons that you’re seeing in the field headers are there to remind you what type of field it is: text, number, link, etc. Unfortunately those icons can’t be replaced or removed, but what you can do to add a bit more color to the field headers is use emojis in the field names. Emojis are also supported in base, table, and view names, and probably lots of other places that aren’t coming to mind at the moment.

Jaime_Kaiser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I think I wasn’t clear in my question. I’m trying to replace the images in Gallery view. I saw this done in the sample podcast format doc. This is what I’m trying to change: Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 3.31.01 PM

Thanks!

Hi Jaime. Make sure the gallery view has the right cover field selected for the image. Look under Customize cards. “Pic” is the name of that field in the screenshot below.

Jaime_Kaiser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

That worked, thank you both.