cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaby_Pena
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone!

Well I’ve been using AirTable to help me organize my inventory and sales orders. But now I’m trying to build a template to help me organize my construction project. In general I’m trying to set up a tab in my table that tells me how much money I have available, so that it takes all of the money we’ve received from the client in different instances and subtracts all of the money given to different contracts and shows us how much is available.

Is this possible?

Thank you everyone beforehand!

3 Replies 3
Rupert_Hoffschm
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Sounds very possible :slightly_smiling_face: Do you mind sharing a bit more info where the data is coming from and what the challenges are exactly?

Gaby_Pena
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah sure!
My table is in Spanish… but from left to right the tabs read:
PROYECTS - TASKS - MONEY RECEIVED - EXPENSES - AVAILABLE MONEY

I’m trying to have control over the money the client gives me, the money I hand out to contractors and have a visualization on how much money I have avaible at any given time.

In the TASKS tab I have all of the tasks for the construction process:

• Demolition
  • Construction
  • Drywalling
  • Electrical etc.
    There I have a budget for each task.
    In the GASTOS (Expenses) tab I have linked how much money I’ve given to every contractor, it links to the TASKS tab where it tells what the contractor budget is and via a formula that gives me RESTANTE which means how much money I owe the contractor, because I pay them according to jobs finished.

What I want is the have a tab DINERO DISPONIBLE (Available money) that takes the DINERO RECIBIDO (Received Money) and basically does: Money given to me by the client - All the money I’ve given to contractors = Money available…

Did I make any sense?

fanny
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

checkout fintable 🙂