1177 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SFranzini
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi- are there any updates about this topic?

We want to share only some tabs with different people.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Not sure what updates you are looking for.
Here are some options:
If the user needs only read-only access to a single table/view, you can use a shared view.
If the user needs read-only access to multiple tables, you can sync those tables to a new base and then share that new base.
If the user needs edit access, you can create an interface, include only those tables in the interface, and then give interface-only access. (Note that you would have to pay for each of those users.)

Then there is the whole world of third party portals...

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Not sure what updates you are looking for.
Here are some options:
If the user needs only read-only access to a single table/view, you can use a shared view.
If the user needs read-only access to multiple tables, you can sync those tables to a new base and then share that new base.
If the user needs edit access, you can create an interface, include only those tables in the interface, and then give interface-only access. (Note that you would have to pay for each of those users.)

Then there is the whole world of third party portals...

Hi, thank you for the answer. So correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot "hide" a tab in the base and show it only to some people. Is it correct?

Unfortunately, yes you are correct. This would be handy tho. I really interfaces are the way to go, but this would be very useful.