Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matej_Mudrik
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello community again :slightly_smiling_face:
i just want to ask for suggestion whats the best way to do this:

table 1 = products
some products are made from other products == spare parts, which can be sold separately. So they are in same table.

what i want: if i get product made from spareparts into inventory= show me, that this is made from those spare parts… (because when i send it to customer, i need to know it is made from those parts == dont forget to send other package with this one too.
I dont know whats the best solution to do this ?

ideas on my mind:
create field “from parts” =yes/no and then other one which is linked to those parts numbers… so i can sort them into view when they are in order (so i will see those x are made from y, beware)

but… i want to use it in the other way - when i get some parts into stock, i want to know “you should look for those other packages too”
i know, this lookslike stupid, but the manufacturer is sometime strange… so i have xxxx on invoice (product number), on shipping list i have xxx1 yyy1 (the parts) and in real sometimes i am missing some yyy1, so i cannot complete the item (there is no problem with reclaim, but i want to automate it to know whats happening (and save time)… i have prepared the tables for invoice, shipping notes and real state, and give numbers into it as i get those documents …so there are fields, which i can control…before it comes into stock.
so,…anybody any idea how to make it best ? :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Replies 0