cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecosta293
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! 

I'm new to Airtable and I'm trying to create a dynamic data base. 

The goal here is to have a table with Clients info and then other tables that relate to the Clients info table. 

Let me explain it further: I have a table called Clients info but then I also have other tables such as Spaces (which offices they are renting and other information about these offices), Communication (social media profiles, presentations and others). I want for each record on the tables Spaces and Communication be related to the Client Info table records.

How can I do that?

Thanks!  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey!

I believe you are talking about linking tables found within one unique data base? If so, you should create a “Linked Record” field type, through which you would link one table to the other. Check this guide

Otherwise, if your tables are found in different data bases, then you will want to check out this article on Airtable Sync.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need to dig deeper.

Mike, Consultant @ Automatic Nation

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Mike_AutomaticN
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey!

I believe you are talking about linking tables found within one unique data base? If so, you should create a “Linked Record” field type, through which you would link one table to the other. Check this guide

Otherwise, if your tables are found in different data bases, then you will want to check out this article on Airtable Sync.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need to dig deeper.

Mike, Consultant @ Automatic Nation