2784 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kellie_Parker
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello! I am using Airtable for managing social media for a non-profit. I have two bases - the Digital Asset Manager and the Social Media Calendar. I would like to link the assets in the DAM to my entries in the SMC so I can see from the DAM when that asset has been used and I can have the SMC use an asset that is already in the DAM. It seems really silly to have to load them into both bases and have them not speak to each other.

Am I missing a way to do this?

2 Replies 2

You’re not missing anything. Bases currently can’t talk to each other. I haven’t looked in the #show-and-tell:product-suggestions category very deeply, but chances are you’ll find at least one thread in there where cross-base communication has been requested. I suggest showing your support in the biggest one of those that you can find, including sharing details about your use case and why cross-base linking would be helpful.

To continue on @Justin_Barrett reply, as there is no direct way to do so in Airtable, you can always use Zapier or a Google Script to do so.