cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_H
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello Everyone,

I could use some help. Ideally I would like to create a form that can easily be emailed.

I have Client orders in one table, each order is linked to a customer and the products they will be shipped. On the Product table there is a Retail price and product description.

I am trying to get the specific products for a customers order, price and descriptions in a long text form that can be easily copied.

Thanks in advance,

BH

14 Replies 14
Ben_H
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think ill try it in the product field instead of order field brb

edit:

I put the html in the product table and that formatted perfectly.
On the order table I tried a rollup field with the values but I am getting a formula error.

Any ideas @Justin_Barrett

I’ve been away for a bit, but I would have suggested that as a next step, so I’m glad you found it.

What field are you aggregating with the rollup, what formula are you using, and what’s the error?

Its a roll up of the previously discussed formulas. There is no formula except the one that exists on the other table. There is no specific error code.

@Justin_Barrett

Sorry that I wasn’t clear. I was talking about the aggregation formula in the rollup field. That formula combines the individual field output from the records collected by the rollup.

You said above that you were getting a formula error with the rollup. That’s why I’m asking what your rollup aggregation formula is, and what error you’re getting.

Ben_H
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I think I have solved it. I changed the field to lookup instead of roll up. Standby while I test this out.

BH