337 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeorgeCantCode
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking to work with clients, capturing data for their projects, I am currently set up to work within a single base for all projects, but I am considering using a base per project in Airtable. I understand there may be potential performance implications for this approach. Each base may have up to 5000 records, and I may have up to 10 - 15 projects or bases live at one time.

The reason for this approach is that I am working for clients using a standard template, but fields & select options may change per requirement, and I would like to keep all projects separate for organizational purposes, it just feels cleaner. I am concerned that this approach may make Airtable laggy or unusable, or am I worrying about nothing? Has anyone taken this approach with success?

I would appreciate any insights or recommendations from the community on how to effectively manage and optimize performance when working with multiple bases in Airtable.

Thank you in advance for your help and advice.

George

1 Reply 1

At this point I've got over a hundred bases and haven't noticed any lag.  I'm just one data point of course