cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erica_Wilson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Helpful People, 

I have one base ("Base A") set up to sync to a second base ("Base B") and it was working fine until about 20 hours ago. Base A has a multiselect field that isn't syncing properly to Base B. In Base A, the multiselect field is 100% filled, but Base B the field is only 44.44% filled. 

In Base A there are 9 options to choose from and it seems like Base B isn't displaying the data for the cells that only have one option selected...

I'm truly at a loss for why this is happening and I'd greatly appreciate any insight. 

Thanks!

Erica

6 Replies 6
Ridha_Dhaouadi
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Erica
Maybe you should check the field type on Bases A & B are "Multiple select".

Also check if the list of items proposed in both fields (source and synced) are consistant.

Make sure that the "Share view" options from Base A are properly set  with "Allow data in this view to be synced to other bases" activated.

Eventually, Click on "Sync now" in the table menu (by clicking on the down arrow next to the table name).

If it still doesn't work, maybe you will have to check that the share settings do link Base A to Base B.

Hope this will help to fix the issue or to better figure out the origin of the problem.

BR

Hello BR

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunately, it's still not working. 

Hi Erica, you might want to open a support ticket I think.  I tried replicating this and everything seems to work fine for me, so you might be facing some kind of weird bug

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 3.10.09 PM.png

Erica_Wilson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for your input! I created support ticket and there's an airtable-wide bug with the ",". I changed all of my "," to "-" and it's now synching properly. Airtable support said that they should be rolling out an update to fix this soon. 

justin_ferraz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone!

Good to see that this problem has been reported and it's going to be fixed soon.

I'm facing something similar but with one specific column (that is "Link to another record") where 10% of it is coming blank to the sync base. I don't know if this is also mapped as a bug.

Does anyone has faced something similar?

Erik

I have the same problem right now. I already created a ticket to Airtable support about the issue. Will see what the support say about that. Do you still have the same problem?