cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valentin_GUENIC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi !
I supposed it might be a Google Drive support question too but I wished to give it a try here first.
I followed this example : https://www.onlinedatabase.expert/post/creating-qr---bar-codes-in-airtable-with-integromat in order to create QR codes, store them to Google Drive and upgrade attachment fields in my Airtable database.
Everything is working fine except in Airtable where the attachment are not visible. The png file is correctly generated and stored in Google Drive. Here’s a screenshot of what I get in Airtable:

Capture d’écran 2020-06-15 à 13.56.55
Capture d’écran 2020-06-15 à 13.57.04

Surprisingly, the download is working fine in Airtable. So there’s a link.

For information, with the Google Drive API, I use Web Content Link as the URL to the image. Because the key in use in the tutorial doesn’t appear on my integration.

Thanks for any help !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Valentin_GUENIC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

OK so it works with Thumbnail Link which seems to be different from Web Content Link.
So the case is over.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Valentin_GUENIC
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

OK so it works with Thumbnail Link which seems to be different from Web Content Link.
So the case is over.

Glad to know that you found the answer you were seeking! If you would, please mark the appropriate comment as the solution to your question. This helps others who may be searching with similar questions. Thanks!