Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

View Records From Another Table Based on a certain condition and dates

469 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
User2024
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, 

So lets say I want to create an interface or even a table lets say, where I can take records from one table and filter it by a certain date/time frame and get those records. 

For example. 

Table 1: 
Has clients that signed up from different months in different products. 

Table 2: Takes that data and sorts it into how many clients went to each product. 

Now I want to be able to just pick dates of my choice to see how many clients for a certain product I got in a certain time period. 

Thanks

3 Replies 3
patrick-F
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @User2024 ,

I don't know if I am understanding it correctly, but what you are describing might be best solved by creating another view. (Getting started with Airtable views). 

The benefit of creating a view is that you are still looking at the same data, just in a different way. Thus, if you edit the data in any one view, you also edit it in all the other ones.

You can create a new view by clicking on the + sign on the left bottom of the table. Then you can Filter by date using the "Filter" button and then "Group" by product, to see where your customers went.

Let me know whether this solves your problem 🙂 

Best,

Patrick @Monino Solutions @

Assuming a time period here is a month, quarter, etc, then you could try doing this with a formula field formatted to time period you want.  You could then set that formula field to output as single select options and select the time periods from there:

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 10.19.41 AM.png

Link to base

Not sure if I've correctly understood your problem though!

User2024
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

What if I want to do like, view data points from the last 3 months and also view data points from the last month?