cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sean_Tanabe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Everyone,

There are infnite examples of being able to post updates to the table into slack, but I was wondering if there were any date-driven event notifiers that are possible.
For example, if I had a field of important dates, is there any way to have some sort of scripting block/zapier/iftts integration that will push a notification on that date to slack without the need of a server accessing the record everyday.

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Sean_Tanabe!

Sure, this would be very easy to do, but not quite in the way that you described. You would need to sign up for an account with Integromat or Zapier.

Essentially, you would simply create an automation in Integromat or Zapier which repeats on a daily basis.

Every day, this automation would search your records for today’s date in the date field, and then it would create Slack notifications for each of the resulting records.

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Sean_Tanabe!

Sure, this would be very easy to do, but not quite in the way that you described. You would need to sign up for an account with Integromat or Zapier.

Essentially, you would simply create an automation in Integromat or Zapier which repeats on a daily basis.

Every day, this automation would search your records for today’s date in the date field, and then it would create Slack notifications for each of the resulting records.

Thanks so much for your help!

Glad I could help! :slightly_smiling_face: If you don’t mind, could you please mark my comment above as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question in the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sean_Tanabe1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

hmm the button to mark as solved doesn’t seem to be showing up

Oh, that’s weird. I think that button is disabled for this Category. Thanks anyways for trying! :blush: