cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesper_Holmstro
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Everyone

I have a problem when collecting data thru API, in this example records of a foodmeny in Airtable. Every dish and the different infos (ID, Day & Date, Swedish, English, Allergens) is formated in a formula field in Airtable. One per dish. In this example its 6 different dishes and I want the output in the API to look one of the examples in Picture 1, but I can't get it like that I only get like Picture 2, were its different strings.

Any advice how to set this up in Airtable and the Api call?

Regards Jesper

1 Reply 1

There are 3 different ways that you can generate perfect JSON code from your Airtable data, and then you can use that JSON code to tap into REST APIs:

1. High-code: Writing your own custom Javascript scripts in Airtable.

2. Medium-code: Using DataFetcher.com

3. Low-code: Using Make, which can automatically aggregate Airtable records to JSON and then send the resulting JSON to any REST API that you would like using their built-in app modules or their HTTP module. There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld