3076 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GIUSEPPE_DI_MAR
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, in order to consent my bank service platform to receive api requests from airtable, I need to put on his whitelist the ip address from which API Requests comes.

Reading documentation I found they should be 52.44.24.118 and 3.215.151.50

but not working...
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Peppe

3 Replies 3

I don't know if Airtable uses static IP addresses that you can reliably whitelist.

I would recommend making all of your API calls from Make, which publicly publishes their list of IP addresses that you should whitelist.

Not only does Make offer native support for Airtable (and 1,400 other apps), but it also lets you craft your own custom API calls using their HTTP module.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

fintable
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can you please provide more details about which feature of Airtable you are using? Are you using Automations or Scripts or Sync to trigger API requests? Which bank service platform are you attempting to integrate? We have integrated thousands of banks at Fintable, we may be able to help.

Vadoempie
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm facing the same issue, when trying to reach our dataserver using Fetch in a script within Automations.

We whitelisted the IPs as described in this guide (firewall allowlist settings) sadly without result.
I should add our server is not Jira, but I would think the principle remains the same of whitelisting Airtable's IPs.

Does anyone know which IPs Airtable is using for requests originating from scripts within Automations?