Help

Re: Are Airtable integrations still being reviewed?

Solved
Jump to Solution
952 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SyncWith_Integr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi forum!

Can anyone from the community let me know if their Airtable integration was reviewed after submitting it? We’re getting radio silence recently – just want to understand the timelines so we can plan our developer resources for this quarter.

Our timeline so far:

• April 17: Submitted an app
  • May 9: emailed marketplace-submissions@airtable.com asking for an update
  • May 12: got an email from Albrey asking for changes to the integration
  • May 16: made the changes, resubmitted, emailed to confirm changes were made
  • June 6: emailed asking if there was an update
  • June 16: emailed asking if there was an update
  • June 27: emailed asking if there was an update

Airtable Blocks SDK talks about a 2 week turnaround time, but it’s now been almost two months since we last heard from Airtable.

Once an integration is approved, is there a similarly long turnaround time for any changes to the integration? I’d hate to be telling a customer that it’ll take 2+ months to respond to bug reports. :frowning:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SyncWith_Integr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As of Aug 1, our extension was reviewed and published. Reading between the lines of the email we received, it seems like this might have been a one-off delay. Hopefully it’s smooth sailing from here!

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Jakub_Pomykala
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hmm, same here. I think people are just on vacation now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tanel_Tahepold
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

We are exactly in the same position. We submitted our app back in May, no replies to our follow-ups. It would be awesome to get at least a reply that review takes 3-4 months, and we would acknowlege it. At the moment, everyone is sitting in the dark. I also hope that once the app is reviewed the update process is faster :slightly_smiling_face:

SyncWith_Integr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

As of Aug 1, our extension was reviewed and published. Reading between the lines of the email we received, it seems like this might have been a one-off delay. Hopefully it’s smooth sailing from here!