2707 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Zhang
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator
  1. There’s no API call for exporting a table as CSV right? (couldn’t find it in API documentation)

2. Has anyone written a script that mimic that functionality by iterating through all the records, replacing linked record IDs with names, and then, generating said CSV? If not, I’ll work on writing one…

54 Replies 54
Nat
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey all, if you’re finding this thread while looking for “normal backups” as Tuur was referencing earlier in the thread, we’ve built a way to do external backups for Airtable automatically to address the need directly.

So if that kind of backups are a priority for you, check out the show and tell here: How to set up automatic external backups for Airtable in 20 minutes

Hope that helps!

Hi @Tuur! I’m looking for a similar solution, but it’s not for backups. I need to export a CSV from AirTable in order to pass data into another program (Vantage) which is not supported by Zapier. Do you have any tips?

Thanks!

Tuur, could you also share it with me please? :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks in advance!

Thomas_GOIRAND
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@Tuur interested too!

Russ_Goodman
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there @Tuur, I’d really like to access this as well. Can you hook me up? Thanks!

PageMonk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a page here - https://www.pagemonk.com/export which I use for downloading CSV files. Are you looking for the same thing via API?

Michael_Kalmyko
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Tuur Could I i please have access to the script you wrote for auto exporting CSVs? It would be immensely helpful!

Ben_Waters

Hi @Tuur please can I go for it too? I have been wrestling with Zapier into Zoho / Excel and its just too much of a workaround compared what I can see being discussed here…
Would be forever grateful - Thanks

@Tuur - can you send me the export script you’ve written. Thanks!

Ashwin_P
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Tuur can I get access to the script as well, please?