22954 54
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven_Zhang
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator
  1. There’s no API call for exporting a table as CSV right? (couldn’t find it in API documentation)

2. Has anyone written a script that mimic that functionality by iterating through all the records, replacing linked record IDs with names, and then, generating said CSV? If not, I’ll work on writing one…

54 Replies 54

Hi Valentin!

For know this is only available for my clients. Like I said earlier…

If I ever have a solution for the ‘general public’ I’ll let you guys now.

Meanwhile, something like https://www.integromat.com might be a solution?

Best,

Arthur.

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

I’d be willing to build a custom connector to zapier, integromat, workato, etc that did a bulk export. Assuming you already use one of these integration platforms you could then push it anywhere. Let me know if someone would be interesting in sponsoring such a project. (dan@openside.com)

Would you mind sharing this tool with me as well? Thank you!

Hey @Tuur, I don’t if it is possible but I would love to have access to such script. It would be very useful for my upcoming project!

Hi @Tuur, would it be possible to run a daily CSV export for one of the bases through something like Zapier?

I suspect you could do a Google sheet export with one of those…

Maybe https://www.integromat.com has more advanced features. @Julian_Kirkness can probably tell us something about that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Tuur, I took a look at integromat and there doesn’t really seem to be anything in terms of a daily csv report. I created a free acount and there are some triggers but those are in relation to records being updated in a view. Actions also don’t seem to have an option to download “.csv”. If @Julian_Kirkness has any insight that he could provide, it would be really appreciated.

That’s a shame…

If you’re really stuck I can help you with a (paid for) custom solution. Just send me a PM and I’ll be glad to help you.

Glen_Aguayo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, @Tuur. I’d be interested in that solution. Can you PM me, so I can learn more?

I can’t speak to its accuracy, but there is a php routine for generating CSVs via the API available on codegists.