2985 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
omf
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm trying to use ChatGPT to analyze written data from airtable surveys, but ChatGPT is unable to access the information from a csv file. Is it possible to connect ChatGPT to Airtable in order to give it access to specific tables? The idea would be to be able to ask ChatGPT questions such as "What are the top 3 things guests enjoy about this trip?" based on the survey responses.

17 Replies 17

Hey Bill. I really want to read these articles, but I'm having trouble with the payment page. Can you assist on the following three:

I can help as soon as I know the email address you are using to access my Substack. I just tested the payment process, and it works flawlessly, but Substack itself handled almost a million transactions since you wrote this, and almost every one of them succeeded. I have a thousand subscribers and have never had an issue with their payment gateway.

Feel free to message me at bill.french@gmail.com.

GavinA
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I have recently written a guide for doing something like this:

https://www.csvgetter.com/blog/enable-airtable-ai-analysis-with-perplexity

omf

@GavinA This is exactly what I was looking for! Sadly, I'm still not getting the analysis I wanted, but in terms of a GPT referencing data from Airtable, this is a simple solution.

I'm still not getting the analysis I wanted ...

Then, by definition, it is not what you are looking for. 😉 Using Perplexity for data analysis is the first mistake. It is best suited to generating ideas and identifying sources - like a blend of ChatGPT and web search.

GavinA
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

No problem! Feel free to DM me with more info on what you are trying to do and maybe we can get it sorted.

omf

Thank you! Sent a DM.

kathlyn

What are the advantages of using ChatGPT for data analysis tasks, particularly regarding efficiency and scalability?