1158 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Drew_Nemer
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I know that there is already an automation that allows for Airtable to send SMS to Twilio, however I am looking to put together something more advanced.

I want to use Twilio Studio to create a flow that would remind clients of their appointments (the client's information comes from AirTable, the date/time, and numbers come for a table)

I want it to call landlines or text cell numbers to ask if they want to meet remotely, in-person, or reschedule.

then i want the responses to be recorded back into AirTable under the client.

How can I set this up?

1 Reply 1

Sure, all of this is possible with Make’s Twilio integrations & Twilio Studio integrations, and by using Make’s webhooks as well.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld