Help

Re: Fetch - TypeError: Response status was 302 'Moved Temporarily' but redirect mode was set to 'err

Solved
Jump to Solution
3605 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lee_Thomas
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’m calling an Apps Script which works as intended in the browser. However when using automation I get the error. I have read that this is to do with google redirecting the url.
I don’t need to receive anything back from the script as everything is handled there.

Are there any other ways around this? I could put it in a button but then it wouldn’t be automated. Also if possible I would like to avoid using another intermediary service.

10 Replies 10

Hi Leonardo,  So two things were causing me problems. 

one on calling the script in airtable.  I needed to remove the redirect follow from the line bellow it seems apps script doesn't like that.

let response = await fetch(urlRequest, {method : “Get”, redirect : “follow”});

The second was the permissions on the script. Like you i was able to run the script via the browser. But I was logged in to my google domain and had the correct permissions. This was not the case for Airtable.

If you can't find a way to make it run nativley, Integromat isn't a bad solution and unless you are handling lots of data it's free.

Fingers crossed you find a solution.