Help

Re: Is Web Scraping in Airtable possible?

22400 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marcel_Tanbic
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey guys,

is there any way to Web Scrape Data from Websites into Airtable? It’s actually just a single row I need.

Best regards

12 Replies 12

You may want to check out Airtable’s web clipper app for Chrome:

Hi @Marcel_Tanbic and welcome to the Community !

Possible : yes BUT…

• manually : WebClipper ;

• programmaticaly by Scripting API(s):
    Take a look at this thread (multiples answers including reflexions.)

A personal periscope shot on the subject brings me to this but it’s not a current priority in my own tech watch and development topics!
It’s just to show you in which direction I was looking to go in 2020, 2021.

Regards,

olπ

Marcel_Tanbic

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ve already got the Webclipper, but I’m more likely looking for a Script because there are about 80 URLs on one Website I need to check. Already tried some stuff, but nothing worked or just with big effort…

Here’s a tool that provides APIs for scraping:

To add to what @ScottWorld suggested - Simplescraper has a tutorial for scraping into Airtable.

I’ve used Simplescraper multiple times and it’s awesome. I haven’t used it to scrape into Airtable…yet!

Oh wow, I didn’t even know that they had direct integration with Airtable! Thanks, @Hannah_Wiginton!! :cowboy_hat_face: :raised_hands:

Thats pretty much what I was looking for. Thanks a lot for all the replys guys :slightly_smiling_face:

Remy_Vignaux

@Hannah_Wiginton @ScottWorld hello. when i go to the integrate area, i only have google sheet and webhook. Airtable is not in. any idea?

thanks for your reply

Hey Remy, if you visit the dashboard at: Simplescraper — Scrape Websites and turn them into APIs you’ll find the Airtable integration.