cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David_Smedberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all,

I see in the API documentation that there's an endpoint which can provide information about an interface (aka page bundle, aka section).

But in order to use it, I need the interface ID, and I don't know how to list the interfaces. 

I know that as an Enterprise admin, I can visit https://airtable.com/admin/[enterpriseId]/interfaces and search or download a CSV, but as you can imagine all that proves is that there is an actual API endpoint, I'm just not sure how to access it 🙂 Making it even more frustrating, the interface IDs aren't even available in the URL when you're browsing the interface, as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know if I'm missing something and there's a way to get the page bundle IDs programmatically?

PS if anyone is aware whether Airtable has shared anything about developing a more robust metadata API for interfaces (list pages, list fields and their configurations, etc) that'd be awesome. 

2 Replies 2
Sho
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @David_Smedberg 

The Interface ID is a string starting with "pag" in the URL.
I also don't know how to get these IDs programmatically.

Hi Sho! IDs starting with 

pag

are actually IDs of the interface page. The ID of an interface (aka page bundle) start with 

pbd