cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ict_ocello
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi
The number of scripts are increasing. I notice it becomes more difficult to keep all scripts up to date. For example, I have some created some classes to easily work with the data in our records. But everything I want to change something in that class, I need to do it in many scripts. Isn’t there a place where user defined classes and functions can be stored? That would be very helpful.
KR Ashgard

4 Replies 4

@openside has a product called On2Air: Scripts which may help you in this regard.

Hi ICT, and welcome to the community!

No, there isn’t. But there are many approaches and only this one seems to address the key challenges. @openside can shed a little more light on this very dark topic. :winking_face:

openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi @ict_ocello , here is a video demonstrating how the On2Air: Scripts works:

Let me know if any questions,

Dan, Openside

I’m hitting this barrier as well. There are a bewildering array of free and open source JavaScript tools available that solve this problem in the general case, but I haven’t used them and don’t know which ones are a good match for Airtable. I was wondering what other developers are using. Anyone have some good VS Code plugins or tools for this? I’d rather learn from others than re-invent the wheel.