591 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdavis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is there a list anywhere of the hotkeys for the scripting extension?  Specifically, I'm looking for a hotkey to minimize all functions.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ben_Young1
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hey @jdavis

Airtable's Scripting Extension editor is built using Microsoft's Monaco Editor library, which provides developers with a bunch of really helpful tools.
If I'm understanding your post correctly, you're trying to fold all the functions within the editor.

While this feature won't discriminate features against other nested blocks, you can fold your blocks using two methods.

1. Hit Ctrl + K, then Ctrl + 0. (That's a zero, not an O)
2. With your cursor active in the editor, hit F1. That will bring up the editor's Command Palette. Search for "Fold All."

There are different fold commands available, but Fold All will fold all the eligible code blocks in the editor.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Ben_Young1
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hey @jdavis

Airtable's Scripting Extension editor is built using Microsoft's Monaco Editor library, which provides developers with a bunch of really helpful tools.
If I'm understanding your post correctly, you're trying to fold all the functions within the editor.

While this feature won't discriminate features against other nested blocks, you can fold your blocks using two methods.

1. Hit Ctrl + K, then Ctrl + 0. (That's a zero, not an O)
2. With your cursor active in the editor, hit F1. That will bring up the editor's Command Palette. Search for "Fold All."

There are different fold commands available, but Fold All will fold all the eligible code blocks in the editor.

jdavis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

very cool thanks much