cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sasi_C
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi

I was wondering if someone could help me with removing background for image using remove.bg using the airtable scripting?
The previous discussion on this topic did include the completed script to output the file from remove.bg to an Airtable field:

Look forward to your feedback!

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Sasi_C! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: You say that you want help, but you didn’t indicate the specific help that you’re looking for. Could you please provide more details?

Sasi_C

Actually, specifically on how do you script to post the output of the Cleaned / BG removed image that is outputted by Remove.BG back as input to an Airtable Attachment field…

Specially if the output for Remove.BG is a base64 info and not a standard jpg/ png file.

I am not a Airtable scripting pro & can’t seem to find specific documentation at Remove.BG to figure out the exact code needed to send back the cleaned file as Airtable attachment field.

I’ve only done a cursory search on the subject (limited time), but I don’t think that the conversion from base64 to an image file can be done directly in Airtable, mainly because of a lack of access to the full JavaScript language in Airtable’s scripting environments (i.e. no File object). On the plus side, you can feed the base64 data that you get into another API. A quick search for “base64 to image api” returned several results.