cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_Jakarta
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to be proactive with the the imminent change to the integration with Airtable. I've connect Zapier via the App Update (Presumably using OAuth) and connected Make with an OAuth connection. 

However, I expected to see the connection appear in Airtable under the developers OAuth section but there is nothing. How would I manage and revoke these connections if I can't see them

Cheers all, 

Jason 

4 Replies 4
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hmm... be sure to email support@airtable.com about this to report this as a bug.

Thanks Scott. Very disappointing. I'll be sure to email them. 

UPDATE ON THIS: Looks like Airtable has hidden this under the “Integrations” menu option that you can see when you click on your profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Very unintuitive to hide it there, but at least it’s available to us.

henrypieterson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Jason,

It sounds like you're facing some difficulty with managing OAuth connections in Airtable. If you've connected Zapier via the App Update and connected Make with an OAuth connection, but you're not seeing these connections appear in Airtable under the developers OAuth section, there could be a couple of reasons for this:

1. Delayed Appearance: Sometimes, OAuth connections may take some time to appear in the developers OAuth section of Airtable. It's possible that there's a delay, and the connections will show up eventually.

2. Visibility Settings: Ensure that you're checking the correct section and that the connections are not hidden due to any visibility settings.

3. Refresh or Reauthorize: Try refreshing the page or reauthorizing the connections to see if they appear. Sometimes, a simple refresh or reauthorization can resolve the issue.

4. Contact Support: If the connections still don't appear after trying the above steps, it might be best to reach out to Airtable's support team for assistance. They can provide more insight into why the connections aren't showing up and help troubleshoot the issue further.

Regarding managing and revoking connections, if you're unable to see them in the developers OAuth section, it's indeed challenging. However, once the connections appear, you should be able to manage and revoke them from there.