1535 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stryk
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi everyone (reposting to correct category)

I've created seemingly simple Zapier automations (zap) to bring subscription data into Airtable by creating/updating records in a Base table. While Zapier indicates success sending data to Airtable, no data shows up in Airtable base and table. I've been troubleshooting without success, so seeks suggestions here. Any thoughts are welcome!

Zapier is connected to Airtable. I know this because I have another zap that works well with no issues to send the same source data to a different Airtable table in the same base. Also, I've confirmed that Zapier is "on" as a third-party app in Airtable Integrations.

I have paid subscriptions to both platforms. In Zapier, I have not reached my task or zap limits, so that's not the issue. 

In building the zap in Zapier, the appropriate Base, Table, and fields in Airtable are available to select. Zap History shows success every single time. I use the Find Record in Airtable action to first seek for existing records in Airtable and, if none, create a new record.

For these reasons, I suspect the issue lies with Airtable. Thank you in advance for any ideas - I'm stumped. Any ideas for what I could check when the integration "should work" but nothing shows up in Airtable? 🙏

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stryk

I've now solved this issue. It turns out that my zaps were working, and this was an Airtable View configuration issue. Once I made this obvious discovery, I adjusted my field, filter and group settings to make my new and updated records visible.

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
Quero_Emigrar
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I had the exact same problem.

On my case I was getting a message error stating that zapier was not working with airtable, when I was trying to publish the zap, and after having a confirmation that the zap was working correctly!

Thanks @Quero_Emigrar . Did you find a solution in your case?

In my case I get no error messages, and indeed a zap that creates records in another table of the same Base and Workspace works just fine. Are there table specific read/write permissions hidden somewhere in Airtable (other than the Edit Table Permissions settings from the Table label drop-down menu)? This feels like that sort of an issue, since Airtable and Zapier are connected properly and I've created a rather "textbook" zap.

Stryk

Giving this post a little bump, in case any viewers have any ideas. Thank you in advance for suggestions!

Stryk

I've now solved this issue. It turns out that my zaps were working, and this was an Airtable View configuration issue. Once I made this obvious discovery, I adjusted my field, filter and group settings to make my new and updated records visible.