cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy_Bowring
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi
I am a complete Novice with Airtable. I was once OK with Microsoft access but a long time time ago.

I have a website and I sell subscriptions which go up in the following increments
48hrs
1 month
3 month
6 month
12 months

In my orders table I have the date ordered field and other field called Item’s Name. This contains the following text 12 months Subscription, UK TV, Box Sets, This has been imported via a CSV and whilst it is showing as a single line text field the contacts are part of a url.

I am looking for a formula to create a renew date 1 month, 3 month hence etc please.

I hope all this makes sense. Any help appreciated please.
Andy

1 Reply 1

Hi @Andy_Bowring - this post is on a similar topic and you might be able to reuse some of the concepts in your base:

It sounds like your subscription term is in the name (in a string of text). If this is the case, you could use FIND() to strip out the term into something useful, e.g.

IF(
  FIND('1 month', {Item}), 
  IF(
    FIND('3 month', {Item}), 
  )  
)

Then, once you have the subscription term, use the formula in the linked post to determine a renewal date.

If this answers your questions, please consider marking it as "solution". If not, please post again. Thanks!