1943 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Monica_Czwarno
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, community! I am using the free subscription for this table. In the form that I am creating from the table, I would like to add a section that will allow those filling out the form to be directed to an external link. (Ex: “Thank you for completing this form, if you would like to join our mailing list, please click (XX).” Our mailing list is held via another program.)

I thought that the solution was to add a button and then have the button redirect to the external link. But that column does not show up in the form view (because I imagine it’s meant to support internal processes).

Is there a way to do this? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jon_Stephenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

You can redirect to a website after form completion (paid plans) - Or you can simply put the URL in the field notes that is clickable by the user filling in the form.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Jon_Stephenson
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

You can redirect to a website after form completion (paid plans) - Or you can simply put the URL in the field notes that is clickable by the user filling in the form.

Thanks! I ended up doing the latter. I put it in the “Thank you for filling out this form” section, which, as you said, was clickable. I appreciate that you took the time to respond. Take care!