cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nikolas_Da_Fons
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello guys !

So, i would like to create a formula that count days from a specific date. Something that would add 1 everyday. I hope im expressing my problem correctly :nerd_face:

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

As shown in that help article, you can use DATETIME_DIFF to calculate to or from “today” and/or to/from a specific point in time. If that static date isn’t in another field somewhere, then your formula would look something like either example below using Christmas 2021 as the static date:

DATETIME_DIFF(
  TODAY(),
  '2021-12-25',
  'days'
)

or

DATETIME_DIFF(
  TODAY(),
  DATETIME_PARSE('2021-12-24', 'YYYY-MM-DD'),
  'days'
)

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

That would be DATETIME_DIFF().

Nikolas_Da_Fons
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you for your reply, im having trouble to express my problem i think. The DATETIME_DIFF would help me if there was an option to have alwais today’s date in the date cloumn. Me i want to count the days starting from on particular date. I want them to add 1 everyday.

Do you think there is a way to do this ?

As shown in that help article, you can use DATETIME_DIFF to calculate to or from “today” and/or to/from a specific point in time. If that static date isn’t in another field somewhere, then your formula would look something like either example below using Christmas 2021 as the static date:

DATETIME_DIFF(
  TODAY(),
  '2021-12-25',
  'days'
)

or

DATETIME_DIFF(
  TODAY(),
  DATETIME_PARSE('2021-12-24', 'YYYY-MM-DD'),
  'days'
)

Thank you very much ! it works :slightly_smiling_face: