546 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelly_Smy
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, can someone help me figure out how to add ONLY the Start Date to a field? Currently, it is adding both the Start Date and Start Time. See images for my current formula. Thank you!1

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Hi @Kelly_Smy

Take a look at the DATETIME_FORMAT() function here:

And the format specifiers you can use with it here:

You’ll just wrap the {Start Date/Time} part of your formula in the DATETIME_FORMAT() function.

It might be worth noting that you can simplify your CONCATENATE() formula can be simplified a bit by combining the literal string parts; ie,
" ", "-", " ",
could become just
" - ",

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Jeremy_Oglesby
14 - Jupiter
14 - Jupiter

Hi @Kelly_Smy

Take a look at the DATETIME_FORMAT() function here:

And the format specifiers you can use with it here:

You’ll just wrap the {Start Date/Time} part of your formula in the DATETIME_FORMAT() function.

It might be worth noting that you can simplify your CONCATENATE() formula can be simplified a bit by combining the literal string parts; ie,
" ", "-", " ",
could become just
" - ",

Kelly_Smy

Thank you for that information. I hate to sound like a complete noob but I don’t quite understand when you that “I’ll just wrap the {Start Date/Time} part of your formula in the DATETIME_FORMAT() function”?

I tried adding the "DATETIME_FORMAT(‘YYYY/MM/DD’) after the {Start Date/Time} string but it came back with an #ERROR in the property field. I’m not sure where the DATETIME_FORMAT needs to go?

Kelly_Smy

I fixed it, it worked. Thank you so much!