cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Gardner1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Question:

I have this formula to pull the latest revision in the Submittal revisions for art work.

IF({SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS},SUBSTITUTE(
RIGHT(‘’&{SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS},1+
LEN(‘’&{SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS})-FIND(‘https:’,‘’&{SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS},LEN(‘’&{SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS})-133)
),‘)’,‘’
))

It’s an attachment field called Submittal Revisions. I have another attachment field called Previous Stage with an approved attachment file - always filled in with a file.

That said, sometimes the SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS attachment filed is empty and doesn’t have any data to pull from. Can we add in that if the SUBMITTAL: REVISIONS is empty, it pulls from the PREVIOUS STAGE file?

Thank you!

2 Replies 2

Hey @Scott_Gardner1!

Hmmm… I’m having a hard time grasping what this formula does.
Could you possibly provide screenshots, additional information, or details on what the current workflow looks like?

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Scott_Gardner1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

All it does is locate the last image to the right out of 20 images as a URL and then when the URL changes each time, it’s adds the latest revision. Also have an automation that when a status changes the latest revision goes into the approved attachment field. So I need to add a if the revisions are black, it pulls the URL from the previous attachment.