cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nilay_gunay
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all,

I’m trying to figure it out for weeks to solve this problem.

Base A : I want to get address data (zip code) + buying rate from this base
Base B : I want to get address data (zip code) + selling rate from this base

Base C: When I write that specific address/zip code and it matches with the address in Base A and Base B, I want to see buying rate and selling rate in separate columns automatically.

So it is like;
zip code base A + zip code base B = buying rate base A + selling rate base B in base C

That would be great if you could help me to solve this issue because I’m about to lose my mind :slightly_smiling_face: What is the right way to do it? Is it by a formula? Is it by something else? Please help me.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vivid-Squid
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @nilay_gunay,
AFAIK the only ways to get data from another base are synced base, scripting or custom app over the API.

Have you looked into syncing Bases A and B into Base C. Then using look ups to find the synced data?

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Vivid-Squid
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @nilay_gunay,
AFAIK the only ways to get data from another base are synced base, scripting or custom app over the API.

Have you looked into syncing Bases A and B into Base C. Then using look ups to find the synced data?

Hm, any reason why they need to be different bases instead of tables in the same base?

Thank you so much! I was looking for the answers in formulas but I synced the table in Base C and just used look up field, AND it worked. Thank you sooooo much!!!