691 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Harris
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I use Integromat to automatically get the records, and I’m trying to create a search formula to get the list of records that have a birthday a week from now. Here’s the filter:

Where {{Birthday}} is within the next number of days '7'

How can I make a search formula based out of this filter? I like something from the FROMNOW([date]) which Birthday is the column, but there’s no integer to mark the days. Hope to hear back soon.

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Michael_Harris! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: This topic came up almost a year ago, and generated some interesting discussion. You should find what you need in this thread, which I dug up by searching the forum for “birthday”:

Ok, but I’m looking at a search formula, especially for a automation API (like Zapier, IFTTT, Integromat etc) that does not use a <TriggerValue>. What I tried is using the formula DATEADD({Birthday},-7,'days', but unfortunately formula is not valid. Where Birthday is the column.

Sorry. I somehow missed your mention of Integromat in your original post.

If you read that thread I mentioned, you’ll find a formula that puts an emoji into a field if the birthday is seven days away. In Integromat, use a formula in your trigger module to look for anything in that field. To do that, all you need is the field name. If you named this Airtable formula field {BDay Trigger}, then the formula in Integromat would be:

{BDay Trigger}

If the formula returns an emoji because the birthday for a given record is 7 days away, that record would be picked up in Integromat.