1159 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celina_Rollon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello lovely Airtable Community. I’m building a CRM system - I have full profiles built for leads from Instagram and Facebook in one table. I have just added a new table inside the base and I am sending information from Zapier to Airtable for customer purchases. Does anyone know how I can look up / roll up the information so that the products and the amount spent in the Shopify table show up in my original CRM table? I hope this makes sense! Thank you so much

5 Replies 5

When sending the purchase data to Airtable from Zapier, have Zapier make a link in the [Purchases] table (assuming all table names for the sake of this example) to the customer’s record in the [Leads] table. Then you could add one ore more rollup fields on the [Leads] table that will pull in and summarize any data you want from the [Purchases] table.

Celina_Rollon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you so much for your help Justin. I’m so sorry but I’m not entirely sure what you mean by “have Zapier make a link”

I’ve attached my Zapier set up in case it helps point me in the right direction.

screencapture-zapier-app-editor-90783652-nodes-90787500-fields-2020-06-19-19_32_58

I must admit, my Zapier muscles are a bit weak, as it’s been a while since I’ve used it to create links (I’m more of an Integromat guy), so I’m gonna tap @ScottWorld on the shoulder and see if he can shed some light on this.

Ha, thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Celina_Rollon, it sounds to me like you probably haven’t setup any linked record fields in your Airtable base yet. Once you setup your linked record fields in your Airtable base, then Zapier can simply set those fields as if they were any other normal fields in your system.

Celina_Rollon
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you both so much. I have a linked field (I linked full name in the main lead table) but I have to type their name in to that linked column then it pulls it up all the names and I select which one . Then in the lead table I have made a roll up of amount spent then products. Is that as automated as I can get? Also the product roll up looks a little messy. Is there anyway to have a multiple choice show up like what I have in my Shopify table? The first photo is the items inside Shopify table. The second is how the roll ups look like?
Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 19.16.04 Screenshot 2020-06-20 at 19.16.21