678 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeighAnnMoltz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a rollup formula that returns a bullet pointed listed, which works beautifully (supplied by this incredible community - thanks!). I need to concatenate that with additional information though and am at a total loss.  This is my current output. 

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 9.56.33 AM.png

I have an additional column with the tentative open date that I'd like to add to the list in Pending Branches.  My current formula:  

IF(
values,
IF(
COUNTALL(values) = 1,
"• " & TRIM("" & values),
IF(
COUNTALL(values) > 1,
"• " &
TRIM(
ARRAYJOIN(
values, "\n• "
)
)
)
)
)

Please help!!! And thank you 🙂

3 Replies 3

Hey @LeighAnnMoltz

Great to see you back! Happy to see that my formula has been holding up well!
I'm slightly confused at what the result you're looking for looks like. Could you provide an example of what you'd like your rollup to return?

The more details you can provide, the better!

LeighAnnMoltz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

HAH!! Hello again. I've used that formula in a thousand other places - it's perfect.  

YES! Hopefully this helps. I want to keep my bullet point list, but for each bullet point, I'd like to add the open date (tracked in another column).  I suppose I could add a formula field that does that in the original data and just rollup that formula field instead of the branch name. If I can keep it all in one column, that's my preference though.  

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 10.37.00 AM.png

LeighAnnMoltz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Actually .... I hadn't considered that, I'll do that. A concatenate formula in the original data and I"ll just roll up that field in my pending branch column.  

Thanks 😄