cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fabian_Winkler
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey all, 

I have a table where I have all team colleagues, with Photo, Email etc. 
If I will now select an Assignee for a Task in the Tasks table I will get a pretty nice view with all key information and a photo, which I really like. 
Image with data from an template: 

Fabian_Winkler_0-1710924764250.png

However, in Interfaces / Forms it happens sometimes that it is just a plain checkbox list. 

Fabian_Winkler_1-1710924818814.png

Fabian_Winkler_2-1710924845572.png

In other places, like if I am opening a record in an Interface it seems to work and I just have to make sure the layout is select to "cards". I did it for Forms as well, but here I can't select the fields which should show up. Is this a bug? Is there a way to have always this "cards" layout?

Fabian_Winkler_3-1710925083296.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately that's pretty much working as intended I think.  As far as I know that nice view you get isn't accessible via the Interface forms or via the List or Grid view in Interfaces.  To get it within the List or Grid view I usually have to click in to the record details and then do the link from the record details popup

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 6.20.32 PM.png

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately that's pretty much working as intended I think.  As far as I know that nice view you get isn't accessible via the Interface forms or via the List or Grid view in Interfaces.  To get it within the List or Grid view I usually have to click in to the record details and then do the link from the record details popup

Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 6.20.32 PM.png