951 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottmorton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I've been creating Interface pages with automations successfully for the past few days, and as of this morning, suddenly when I create new pages/elements, there are no tables to select as a source when setting up new elements. It's like they've all vanished. My existing elements still work fine, but I just can't move them or add new ones.

Screenshot attached of what I'm seeing using a button element as an example. I've confirmed that I have Creator rights in the base. Any ideas out there what I might be doing wrong?

3 Replies 3

Could you try adding a `Record Picker` element to that Interface?

scottmorton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Adding a record picker element makes the data available (including the automations for linking to buttons). So that's good. However, I'm building a dashboard where I don't want a record picker element present on the page.

Could this be a bug possibly?

I think that's working as intended I'm afraid.  The automation buttons kind of run with the assumption that they need to reference a record in some form, and that's why we need a record picker element.  Personally I've just ended up hiding the record picker element at the bottom of the Interface

Perhaps you could open a support ticket and see what they have to suggest for this?