731 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nonrival
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like a histogram of data from one of my bases to be publicly available, in real-time -- either on an airtable page or embedded in another webpage.

I thought Interfaces would achieve this but it doesn't seem to allow fully public dashboards. Is there a way for me to make a chart of my data available to anyone on the web?

2 Replies 2

This is not possible with Airtable alone. You would need to find an external app that you like, such as Image-ChartsDataboxTableauPower Bi, or even Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.

Then, you could automate sending your data from Airtable to any of those external apps by using an automation tool like Make.

There can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses. There are also many Make experts hanging out there who can answer other Make questions.

Meredith_Scrog1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I am not sure of the functionality with histograms inside of Softr, but I would take a look there or at other front-ends that build on top of Airtable. (Charts in Softr are sort of limited, but they've made some updates, and you might be able to add a bit of creativity) Then it would just be a public webpage.