Help

Re: customize the Airtable interface to dynamically adjust bar colors based on the values stored

Solved
Jump to Solution
320 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gerard_Blokdyk
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

How can I customize the Airtable interface to dynamically adjust bar colors based on the values stored within specific cells?

Specifically, I'm interested in understanding the process of implementing such a feature within Airtable's interface to visually represent data more effectively.

Are there any specific settings, configurations, or formulas that need to be applied to achieve this level of customization within Airtable's platform?

Additionally, what are some best practices or considerations to keep in mind when setting up this feature to ensure clarity and coherence in data visualization?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Gerard_Blokdyk 
Unfortunately, you only option for applying conditional colors to a bar is the percent field, which can be displayed as a progress bar with conditional colors. This can also be done with formula fields that are formatted as a percent.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Hm, I don't think you can display different bar colors based on the values I'm afraid

ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

@Gerard_Blokdyk 
Unfortunately, you only option for applying conditional colors to a bar is the percent field, which can be displayed as a progress bar with conditional colors. This can also be done with formula fields that are formatted as a percent.

Thanks Scott, that's a great idea