Help

The Airtable Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on September 17 from 10:00 PM PST to 11:15 PM PST. During this period, you may experience temporary disruptions. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Date conditional logic terms

Topic Labels: Interface Designer
85 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Debbie_Benkovic
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! I am pulling stats for an interface dashboard and I am trying to make sure I know what some of the terms mean exactly and have searched for term definitions but can't find a list. Does anyone know if one exists? Here are a couple of examples of what I mean. When I put in "is within" "this past week" I want to know exactly what days we are talking about what is "this past week" is it Sun - Sat of the previous week? Also terms like "this past month" Does that mean the past 30 days or all days in the month prior to the current month.

Thanks,

DebbieScreenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.37.23 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.35.53 AM.png

1 Reply 1
Kenneth_Raghuna
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

"This past week" refers to the previous 7 days (including today). Ie if today's date is September 11th, then September 4th-11th would fall within "this past week."

"This calendar week" refers to Sunday through Saturday of the current week. If today is Wednesday, then last Friday is within "this past week" but not within "this calendar week."

"This past month" does not mean all days in the prior month. At the current moment it means 31 days, but I don't know if it changes based on how many days are in the current/previous month (in February, it could mean 28 days).

I suggest you set up some dummy records in a base with date fields. Set up the filters in question, change the dates, and see what ends up getting filtered out.