1345 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
madavilla
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, is there any way to display on the interface a result from a formula?

I am trying to track how many contracts we have signed for the month and year against the goal for the month and year and then display the percentage of goals complete and the remaining amount to the goal.

For example, we have 52 contracts signed so far this month, but the goal is 360 for the whole year. How do I show the percentage of goal complete and the remaining contracts we need?

Is there any way to display that on the interface?

Thanks!
Miguel

3 Replies 3

I think you're going to need a table set up purely for you to format your data I'm afraid.   Link all your contracts to a single helper record in another table, and display your % value from that record:

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 6.28.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 6.28.29 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 6.28.24 PM.png

Link to base

Alternatively you can ensure you maintain 360 records in your "Contracts" table and fill them out individually when they're signed, but that's a...pretty weird workflow and probably not desired

DannyAWyatt
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey there, actually I have been wondering the same thing since the List View announcement

It seems like they have a progress bar element that is not mentioned in the article. I'm super keen to understand more as this would be a huge lift in some of the interfaces, depending on the logic it operates on. 

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 12.50.30.png

Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @DannyAWyatt 

Check out this Community announcement for more information on the Progress bar for percent fields.